Thursday, February 2, 2017

2016 End-of-Year Survey

You may have noticed that it is 2017.

I have noticed, too. You may also recall that it was previously 2016, and as is my habit, when a year is done I like to do a survey on what people thought. In the past I have used Google forms, but this year I am using Typeform, mostly because I think it makes me look glamorous. Which I am, if you were wondering.

Since I'm using Typeform for the first time, please note that I was a big girl and did not ask a bunch of unnecessary questions to feel the rush of having you give a star review of everything that takes my fancy.

(However, I reserve the right to bombard you with another survey in a few weeks that will ask you more interesting, more important questions like "How would you rate Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare?" or "How close to the bathroom do you trim your toenails?" And I will use whatever survey options I please.)

All jokes aside, though, it is always supremely helpful when you take a few minutes to give me some feedback. I know I've been less-than-consistent the last few months, but hopefully this will give me some direction so that both you and I enjoy hanging out in this spot. You can reach the 2016 survey by following this link to the place. Also, it is supposed to be embedded below, but since previewing options are limited, who knows what will happen?

Thank you in advance!


Powered byTypeform

18 comments :

  1. I loved that little quip about being glamorous, bits like this make me fall in love with your writing. Anyways, I filled out your form, and it was kinda fun tbh haha, although it did only take like literally three minutes c:

    Amy;

    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Thank you, I'm glad you appreciated that one. And thank you for filling that out! I'm glad it didn't take much time. :)

      Delete
  2. This form was beautiful and you are glamourous, of course :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, I appreciate it. :)

      Delete
  3. It was a lovely form to fill out :) Excited to see where you go in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Opal! I'm certainly curious, too. XD

      Delete
  4. This was a very lovely survey, and you're totally a big girl. I hope you enjoy reading my answers haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for doing that Shanti, and I'm sure I did! (Of course, it's anonymous, so like... I'm doing some guessing here.)

      Delete
  5. Typeform surveys are so sleek. I need one now. Not that I have anything to survey, but they are so nice to look at. *grabby hands* Definitely looking forward to seeing what you're going to do in 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should do one too! And then I could fill out the survey! And then we'd all be glamorous together! Good plan, Imogen. :)

      Delete
  6. *dusts off hands* All done! Here's to a fabulous 2017!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here we go 2017! It's been a good year for Sometimes I'm a Story. I only wish I could've read more and not gone on a blogging break, but nonetheless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So I filled out the form when you initially posted, and then I totally forgot to comment. *dons the cone of shame* You are, of course, glamorous and fabulous, as was your survey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that's okay. There is no need for this cone of shame business. I am grateful for your response and your comment, even though they were separated by an eccentric length of time!

      Delete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!