- thank the blogger who nominated you
- list 11 facts about yourself
- answer your nominator’s questions
- nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
I have brown hair. | I have hazel eyes. | But my eyes used to be blue. | I wear black glasses. | My ears are pierced. | My earrings are usually the turquoise. | I have other earrings, too. | I have some red and purple and skull ones in my room. | I have a rounder head than my sisters. | I have the nose from my dad’s side of the family. | You’re welcome, police sketch artists.
1. If you could pick one character to portray you in the movie of your life, who would that person be? | Franz Argentblum. We are different in appearance but alike in spirit.
3. What’s your favorite album? | All Things Bright and Beautiful by Owl City
4. What’s your favorite soundtrack? | That for Firefly.
5. Do you use character reference pictures? | No, that’s always felt immoral to me.
6. Do you prefer a lot of descriptions in stories or just a taste of setting so your imagine can build up the rest? | Tastes of a setting spark my imagination better than the hellish info-dump.
7. If you had to choose and could only have one or the other, would you choose a brilliant plot and awful characters or brilliant charries and an awful plot? | Brilliant characters, awful plot. I’m a charaholic.
8. Do you feel like your personality type changes when you write? | Nope… I’m pretty standardly me when I’m writing.
9. Do you adore discovering MBTI types? | Rarely. They are less fun for real people and more fun for fictional characters because then they don't hurt anybody.
10. Since I’m on a roll, what’s your MBTI type? | ISTJ.
11. What’s your favorite gif/meme/pinterest post? | Simba.
1. Who is your favorite superhero and why? | Captain America or Thor—they just have the best values in the MCU, I think.
2. If you had a whole day to yourself to do whatever you wanted, what would you do? | College, homework, many television shows. Pretty much what I do every day.
3. What was your favorite book of 2015? | Good news—I actually narrowed it down to my top 15!
4. If you could live anywhere outside of your country, where would you live? | Key word being could. I could live anywhere. But I don’t want to.
6. Which genre do you write in the most? | Speculative—different kinds of fantasy, mostly.
7. What’s your favorite way to spend your evenings? | Watching Castle or Supernatural or Elementary or Leverage or Firefly or any of my favorite TV shows.
8. Which accomplishment are you most proud of? | I hate getting this question because the concept of accomplishments is dumb.
9. If you could travel back in time, when and where would you go? | Probably to the year I was born or something. Maybe the year my parents were born. Stalking my family members/baby me sounds like the most amusing way to do it.
10. Briefly describe a usual day for you. | wake up-Internet-homework-homework-homework-Internet-dinner-write-TV-read-sleep again.
11. Who is your favorite fictional character? | If Franz is not available because I already said him, Carlisle Cullen or MCU’s Loki.