|Flickr Credit: Cat Branchman|
Rather than wasting the opportunity to make you guess whether or not I’ve ever eaten kangaroo meat (spoiler alert: I have), I decided to use this tag in combination with this coming Monday’s post, in which I will talk about the decorations in my room. Because the way I decorate my room is meaningful to me. As it should be.
Today, you get to guess which of the following I have on my walls! Remember, five of these are true, four are false.
1. I keep a few pictures of me and my sisters near my desk.
2. I have a couple quotes from the H.I.V.E. series next to the Olympians poster.
3. Above the Olympians poster is the Grim Reaper’s intern, who shares my name.
4. I hang an Artemis Fowl poster over my bed’s headboard.
5. The Highwayman’s song from Over the Garden Wall sits next to my bedroom door.
6. I have maps of fictional places on the walls, but, weirdly enough, no maps of real places.
7. I’m building a little shrine to my favorite villains on the other side of my favorites bookshelf so there is a little Hades and a little Jareth and a little Bob. It is a work in progress.
8. I keep my youngest sister’s interpretation of the Disney movie Mulan near the north window.
9. The most recent addition to my wall is a poster of Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
Finally, I’ll give you one more hint: none of the locations are incorrect. I didn’t say something like “I have a portrait of a rubber duck next to my bed” when in reality it’s on my closet door. If the thing exists, then I have listed it in the correct place. If it doesn’t exist, then it doesn’t exist.