Friday, July 1, 2016

Five Truths and Four Lies

Lies
Flickr Credit: Cat Branchman
Liz and Victoria tagged me for that tag where you list nine statements and people guess which five are true and which four are false. Thanks, amigas!

Rather than wasting the opportunity to make you guess whether or not I’ve ever eaten kangaroo meat (spoiler alert: I have), I decided to use this tag in combination with this coming Monday’s post, in which I will talk about the decorations in my room. Because the way I decorate my room is meaningful to me. As it should be.

Today, you get to guess which of the following I have on my walls! Remember, five of these are true, four are false.

1. I keep a few pictures of me and my sisters near my desk.
2. I have a couple quotes from the H.I.V.E. series next to the Olympians poster.
3. Above the Olympians poster is the Grim Reaper’s intern, who shares my name. 
4. I hang an Artemis Fowl poster over my bed’s headboard. 
5. The Highwayman’s song from Over the Garden Wall sits next to my bedroom door. 
6. I have maps of fictional places on the walls, but, weirdly enough, no maps of real places. 
7. I’m building a little shrine to my favorite villains on the other side of my favorites bookshelf so there is a little Hades and a little Jareth and a little Bob. It is a work in progress.
8. I keep my youngest sister’s interpretation of the Disney movie Mulan near the north window.
9. The most recent addition to my wall is a poster of Loki from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. 

Finally, I’ll give you one more hint: none of the locations are incorrect. I didn’t say something like “I have a portrait of a rubber duck next to my bed” when in reality it’s on my closet door. If the thing exists, then I have listed it in the correct place. If it doesn’t exist, then it doesn’t exist.

Happy hunting.


All right, mortals. Can you spot my lies?


9 comments :

  1. I'm glad you got around to the tag! :)

    Alrighty, let's do this thing.

    1. True, at least I hope it's true
    2. True, because you love HIVE
    3. Um, false? Because I didn't know the Grim Reaper has an intern. I must read that book.
    4. False. I'd like to say yes (because all hail Artemis Fowl) but I just can't see that for some reason.
    5. I unfortunately don't know what that is so false.
    6. True, probably. Sounds legit.
    7. True, sounds like something you'd do.
    8. Uh, false? Honestly no clue.
    9. True, because you do what you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find out on Mondayyyyy! (But you only got three right, if you wanted to know, lol.)

      Delete
  2. Okay, I'm going to throw my hat in the ring and have a go at this.....

    1)I think it's true, because it seems quite genuine.
    2)True, because you obviously really like HIVE
    3)False: Purely because I've never heard of this :/
    4)IT BETTER BE TRUE! (sorry, just a big AF fan)
    5)Um, I kinda want to say false....? Maybe?
    6)True. True. True. I think.
    7)Yup, because who wouldn't?
    8)Okay, I don't know this one.
    9)Sounds genuine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice try, Sunset! You can find out what the answers are on Monday. :D

      Delete
  3. Oh, this is such a cool idea! Here goes:
    1. Erm... sounds true?
    2. I would be very surprised if you didn't have HIVE posters somewhere in your room--unless of course none exist.
    3. Uh... I gotta have a false sometime. False.
    4. I hope this is true. Because that would be cool.
    5. IDK. I'mma say false because I need to start not believing you.
    6. I'm... really not sure? You definitely seem like the sort to have fictional maps... I'll say true.
    7. This sounds like something you would do. If you haven't yet, you totally should.
    8. Erm... false. Because I'm using too many trues.
    9. *shrugs* I think I'm out of falses, but I hope this one is true.

    Wow, I suck at this game. Oh well. Can't wait for the answers (and I don't ahve to because it's Monday! haha!)


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbosityreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant "I think I'm out of trues" But anyways.

      Delete
    2. XD Yeah, I think you did run out of trues. But that is okay. Nice guessing, Alexa! :)

      Delete
  4. I think that 1, 2, 4, 6, and 9 are true. *heads over to other post to find out*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you got two right! Nice try, Shar! :)

      Delete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!