Kaboom, it is a tag. Thank you to Jameson of Lovely Whatsoevers for tagging me! Here’s to sunshine, and open-ended prompts that leave you second-guessing everything you ever knew about yourself. Or thought you did.
Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire.
1. One time I found a dried up dead snake at the park and I brought it home and named it Ferdinand and it was the coolest thing ever until my mom threw him away.
2. One time I made my best friend watch a whole Riverdance VHS because I wanted to watch the Les Mis 10th Anniversary commercial at the beginning. (Also, I love Riverdance.)
3. One time I wrote a paper for my philosophy final in which Socrates, Martin Luther King Jr., Virginia Held, John Stuart Mill, and I all watched Avengers: Age of Ultron and debated the merits of building Ultron.
4. One time I took the AP Calculus AB test and it was hard but I gave it a try but meanwhile Victor-who-wore-waistcoats-sometimes drew the best drawing of a tree I’ve ever seen instead of doing his constructed responses.
5. One time we were practicing for the AP tests in the old home ec room and I opened all the cabinets and drawers and no one could stop me because I am a free person.
6. One time I held Rosie the Tarantula at the Bug Pavilion because I am brave.
7. One time I convinced some of my friends who were boys to eat peeled branches from trees and apparently it was not the worst thing they’d ever been encouraged to eat.
From elementary school to college, I have had quite of a time of it, ha ha ha.
NOW I TAG the peoples Opal, Victoria, Shar, Shanti, and Liz. Yay me!