Monday, December 21, 2015

End-of-Year Survey

I didn't want to postpone the other two posts that are happening this week so I didn't. I got rid of today's post instead!

As you may know if you are a blogger, surveys are really important because they help us figure out how we want to go about being bloggers in the next year and give us points where we need to improve the quality of the stuff we're giving you.

That being said, I made this one, and if you could be so kind as to share a few of your thoughts on Sometimes I'm a Story with me, that would be fantastical.



Thanks for your help, and see you again on Wednesday!

8 comments :

  1. Survey DONE. *nods* I agree they're highly important....and I got a lot of post requests from doing my survey which was very hand, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cait! I'm definitely getting some valuable criticism, although I think people enjoy reading your blog lots more. XD

      Delete
  2. Sometimes I'm a Story is one of my favourites! I look forward to your 2016 posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the survey! Looking forward to the new year! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Survey done! I love your blog so keep up the good work! :D


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com
    verbositybookreviews.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!