Monday, October 5, 2015

Blogging Break

Hey!

Here's the scoop: I'm taking a blogging break this week. Midterms, noveling, friendships, homework, social responsibilities, and blogging are a little bit much to juggle this week, so you won't be hearing from me again until October 12.

Well, unless you have a blog. I'm planning on playing catchup, so you will still see me around the blogosphere. And Twitter. And so forth.

But anyway. I'm just takin' a break. Thanks for your patience while I'm away, and I'll see you bright and early next week with more exciting things to be excited about!

Ciao,

Heather

12 comments :

  1. We'll miss you, but take your time with the break! All the best with exams and writing and so forth :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Today hasn't been as productive as I'd like, but the break has been nice!

      Delete
  2. Have a good break!! AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL THE SCHOOL THINGS. My sister goes back to school today...*weeps* School eats people's souls totally up, I swear it does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! School does a little bit of soul-eating, but so does everything. Sometimes a break is just the best thing to deal with it all. :)

      Delete
  3. Have a great blogging break. I'll definitely miss seeing you around, but life and school definitely need to be sorted first. See you back here real soon! It'll be exciting just to have you back. *nods*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Imogen! I look forward to posting again on Monday with a bunch of fun and great new things. :)

      Delete
  4. Have a good break and good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a good idea! Meanwhile, I'm trying to schedule posts for while I'm away next week *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's another problem entirely, isn't it? Good luck!

      Delete
  6. Awwww we'll miss you! But I'm taking a break also this week, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your break as well, and thanks!

      Delete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!