Alas, I’m not taking it today.
|via Bearable Blog|
- I participated in the Snazzy Snippets linkup and followed up on the 777 Challenge
- People laughed at my Bible/Emperor’s New Groove fan fic
- We seemed to agree that sharing our writing is a perk, not a duty
I finally caved and got a MyWriteClub account, and it is nice and I like it. If you want to see my progress as I don’t get work done, you can click through or look up my username: HeroineHiding.
|via Letters from Avonlea|
- Jo tagged me for the Blogging Community Tag and it was awesome
- I hope I helped people not suck at sharing their blog in comments
- I guest posted over at Aimee’s blog; maybe it’s good we have some parental distance in YA
I organized; posts that I need to complete have been moved into a To-Do folder. This is what it looks like:
If there are any titles you fancy, be sure to let me know, because I could prioritize them.
- I talked about how I’m not into Harry Potter’s morality, and everybody had opinions
- My unpopular opinions enjoyed various degrees of un/popularity
- I was skeptical of Goodreads
- I entered the controversy over book ratings (as initiated by Ana)
- EVERYONE IS INTO INSIDE OUT including my post about my feelings
I had a kind of disappointing reading month. Most of the books I read were okay, but I think the best book I read was the first book I finished all month, which means that everything went downhill from there. The Opal Deception graphic novel was superb, but nothing hit that mark of awesomeness again.
- Brett is proud to be a Slytherin and YOU SHOULD BE TOO (if you are a Slytherin)
- Aimee backed me up on the book ratings debate
- Ava Jae shared a pretty superb genre index: part one and part two
- Cait pondered the woes of unfollowing a blog
- Alyssa talked about shovels and Mulan and I can’t decide which I like better so have both
- Alexa discussed one of the BEST SIB SHIPS EVER which are Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch if you didn’t know
- This Monday through Friday, I will discuss my travels in [PLACE] with [PERSON] and the [EVENT] we went to
- I wrote a post on musicals at two in the morning and I don’t think I should waste that effort
- I watched Rent on Thursday by the way which has nothing to do with what’s coming up but NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS SAD JUST THAT IT WAS AWESOME AND I AM LOOKING AT YOU GNO
- Also I have the seeds of a post comparing PMS to writer’s block so we’ll see if I pull that off
- The last of this summer’s Fangirl posts shall appear
And, on that note, my college days basically begin August 20. I feel like that is important to announce because while I have no intentions of stopping blogging, I have no idea what college is going to do to me. NO IDEAS. I ask for your patience in advance as I transition, and apologize for the weirdness because maybe I’ll have to change the blogging schedule or something.
But, at least we had a good summer, right?
One last thing before I stop clogging up your Sunday: thank you to everyone who participated in the poll in the sidebar! If you missed them, the results looked like this:
I think that is all of the important stuff. Be free, bloglings, be free.