1. What's the weirdest book you've ever read, and why was it so weird?
It’s hard to say what is the weirdest book, but I will say that a weird book I read was called Rise of the Shadow Stealers. It’s actually one of my favorite book reviews I’ve ever done. The plot twist at the end was super confusing, which is why it was weird.
|Read My Review!|
2. What are your favorite scents? You know: baking bread, that one candle you have, fresh laundry!
I think I talked about this when I did my Harry Potter posts in December, in the Amortentia discussion. Books and clean laundry are totally on that list.
3. Do you have a beloved stuffed animal/doll from your childhood, what's their name, how long have you had it, and may we see a picture?
|2004 vs. 2015|
4. What's the last thing you read, and how was it?
I just finished The Opal Deception: Graphic Novel, and it was glorious. I’m going to be seventy and still in love with Artemis Fowl, which doesn’t sound like a problem to me.
5. What did you dream of being when you were a kid? Did you achieve it? Will you?
|Heather, a wee archaeologist|
I wanted to be an archaeologist, a ballerina teacher, a mom, a princess, and a paleontologist, among other things, and now I don’t want to be any of those. I wasn’t any of those either, by the way, although I will say that I am still a fan of human and dinosaur history! (Just not as a job.)
6. Any phobias? Like trypophobia? Trypanophobia? Acrophobia? (Google will help you, here.)
I’m not like, clinically afraid of anything. I mean, sure, spiders and heights and needles can freak me out, but as I mentioned in my recent Inside Out post, I usually have to work through my fears to get what needs to be done. I don’t like spiders and I don’t like getting shots, but it’s important that I can kill my own spiders and accept the pinches, so I handle it.
7. DIDNEY WORL!! (Disney World) Ever been?
No, but I think my sister has a video of my saying DIDNEY WORL so many times, because it is one of the best things to say. DIDNEY WORLLLLLLL.
8. Favorite memory from the past 365 days?
I dunno… When was that? Oh, actually—I suppose since it still counts (but only just) my Dad took me to Spain last year, and I talked about it for a week. :)
9. Something (or a few things!) you're reaaaally looking forward to in the next 365 days?
Well, I’m going on a trip pretty soon. *mysteriously hoardes the information of when and where*
AND The Lion King on Broadway is coming to town and tickets are still not on sale even though I have checked regularly since January when I learned it was coming and no, I am not bitter, why do you ask? In other news, my sister has made me a Lion King hat to console me.
10. Did/do you keep a journal?
Yes. I’ve interviewed a few of my writer’s notebooks in the past, like this red one, or this one in Spanish, but I’ve never interviewed any of my diaries. Those ones are about my life—I sincerely hope they don’t get published.
11.Would you rather sail the seas for a month, or live in a mountaintop chalet for a month? Why?
Live in a mountaintop chalet for a month, obviously. Like, how is this a question? I don’t understand why people like the ocean (and yes, I’ve been in the Atlantic and the Mediterranean, so it’s not like I’ve never seen one or been in one), especially when you have the mountains… *sighs contentedly* MOUNTAINS ARE BETTER AND THAT IS ALL.
I don’t feel like tagging this time. Is that okay? It will be okay.