|Flickr Credit: henry...|
Slowly, but surely, we get through those TBRs, and I have condensed the process into an easy 14-step process. Observe:
1. read lots of book blogs
2. keep track of the list
3. forget to look at the list and go to the library/bookstore and come home with 18 books you’ve never heard of before
4. watch Netflix for 11 hours.
5. remember that you haven’t finished that book from three months ago so half-heartedly flip through the last pages
6. make a snack
7. take a shower
8. spend some time writing, doing homework, shopping for groceries, and oh look, there’s a sale at Target
9. remove a book from the top of the pile and set it on your bed
10. put the book on the floor so the laptop can be on the bed
11. look at Pinterest until kingdom come
12. wait for the power to go out
13. find a flashlight
14. oh yeah, I have a TBR list. Better wait until the power comes back on so I can go on book blogs for some great recs!
And that is basically how reading books works. It’s a bit more labor-intensive than the regular way, but I’m pretty sure you will have quite a time getting through your TBR list with these simple tips.