Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Share the Love Challenge: Ana, from Butterflies of the Imagination

Today I have the privilege of bringing to you the Share the Love Challenge, as initiated by Audrey at The Measure of a Book. I’ve been tagged by Ana at Butterflies of the Imagination!

Here are the tag instructions: 

  • Display the tag on your post along with the instructions.
  • Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
  • Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
  • List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
  • Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
  • Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
  • And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you’ve tagged them.


Le Blogger: Ana, from Butterflies of the Imagination

Le About Me: Hi, I'm Ana. I'm a teen book blogger and I love posting book reviews and discussions.
When I'm not blogging or studying like crazy I love to run long distances and get muddy in the process. You can also find me devouring the pages of a book, furiously scribbling down stories, sewing my own clothes and coding up a storm. I believe that one can never consume enough peppermint and chocolate. New followers and comments make my day. Hint. Hint.

Le Enjoyments: Ana always writes the sweetest, most sincere comments on my blog posts, so you can imagine that it’s obviously going to show through in her own posts! She writes about blogging, writing, and reading, and I like knowing that she will be honest in her reviews and she’s going to be awesome in her discussions about writing and reading. Also, I think the butterflies are pretty. Maybe that’s me judging a book by its cover but butterflies became a lot cooler for me when I learned they can’t poop.

Le Posts: How Do You Prepare for Camp Nano? Quiz | A Message to Book Bloggers: You Should Try Creative Writing! | I Ain’t Gonna Let Anyone Rain on My Parade: Thoughts on Go Set a Watchman | 5 Ways to Find Books You Will Enjoy | Fangirls: We Come in All Shapes and Sizes

And so pretty much I have just figured out that I am way behind on reading Ana’s blog. Go me. Go me.

Anyway, Ana has a totally awesome blog and if you haven’t already, you should go check it out! Thanks for tagging me, Ana!

Have you read Ana’s blog? What do you love about it?


20 comments :

  1. Aw, this was so sweet. I love Ana's blog as well. I enjoy her reviews and encouraging words. She always inspires me to write more.

    I'm going to have to go back and read some of those posts. They all look really interesting, and I think I somehow missed a few.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is sweet, isn't she? It's awesome that we have such an inspirational blogger in our midst!

      I hope you enjoy the posts! :)

      Delete
  2. I did this tag as well a while back it is kind of weird :P
    I've read her blog.Seems interesting :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Still, it's a nice way to share other bloggers! She is an interesting blogger. Thanks for reading, Neal!

      Delete
  3. :) This made me laugh so hard (though come to think of it, I don't laugh much, so this might be an indication of my deteriorating sanity). I've checked out Ana's blog before, but I'm woefully behind in all things blog reading. However, I think I will go rectify that because all those titles sounded interesting. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I... might be deteriorating in sanity too because I don't know if I was funny or where that would be... Heh. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the blog posts you read; Ana won't disappoint!

      Delete
    2. Heh, mainly it was sleep-deprivation talking. But the "le blogger" got me, and the fact that butterflies can't poop. I honestly didn't know that, but they are now my favorite insect.

      Delete
    3. Haha, gotcha. I learned it at the Henry-Doorly Zoo in Nebraska, if you were wondering. It's fascinating, no?

      Delete
    4. The zoo where that gorilla charged into the glass and cracked it? What a coincidence!

      Delete
    5. Actually, I have lots of family in Nebraska and so it didn't seem like much of a coincidence to me. XD But I suppose that's true.

      Delete
  4. Ana is fabulous. I love to read what she writes and hear her opinions. She is very sincere and totally lovely. This was a really nice post, and I love the idea of a Share the Love tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed; her sincerity merely adds to her charm as a blogger. And, it's certainly a fun tag to do, and a great way to share! :)

      Delete
  5. I know her blog! I really enjoy her posts, too. They're so well thought out and creative. I also love the concept of the share the love tag :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a great blogger, right? Share the Love is also a lovely tag; I like being able to share other bloggers. :)

      Delete
  6. I love Ana's blog! She always writes interesting posts :)
    This tag is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting is right! Do you have any favorites? And yes, it is; so much that I am doing another one next week for Alexa at Summer Snowflakes. :)

      Delete
  7. This is such a fantastic tag! It's so rare that tags focus more on the tagger than the blogger writing it, but definitely fantastic. I'm a reader of Ana's blog, but I did not know she did sewing or coding, so that's thanks to this tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an interesting concept, right? It's cool how much you can learn from checking out a blogger in a way you've never seen them before. :) Glad to hear you're enjoying her work!

      Delete
  8. Aw, it's so nice to hear all of the encouraging comments you and everyone else had to say about my blog. It's made my day! This is also very random, but do you ever get that feeling of confusion where you're like "Why are people saying nice things about my blogs. How about the other blogs out there? They're better." It's a nice feeling but it makes me feel shy. :P Anyways, your comments are so sweet. I also did not know that butterflies don't poop. I don't know how that works, but okay...And don't feel bad about being behind on reading my blog. I haven't posted in about 20 days because of Camp NaNoWriMo, which I just finished today. Basically, the only thing I've been good at this month is writing and studying. I haven't even finished reading one book this month. *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to hear it, because, after all, that is the point of this lovely tag. :) I do get that confusion, though—because I know for a fact that there are better blogs. I feel shy, too; it's one of the reasons that I do not feel super comfortable tagging people. It's just *shudders* hard. (Butterflies only live for two weeks so I guess they just build up excrement and it stays in them when they die.) congrats on finishing Camp Nano! That's quite an accomplishment, considering the only things I've done this month are watch TV and cry over it. :/ Sorry you haven't finished any books, though. That must be hard. :(

      Delete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!