Here are the tag instructions:
- Display the tag on your post along with the instructions.
- Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
- Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
- List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
- Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
- Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
- And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you’ve tagged them.
Le About Me: Hi, I'm Ana. I'm a teen book blogger and I love posting book reviews and discussions.
When I'm not blogging or studying like crazy I love to run long distances and get muddy in the process. You can also find me devouring the pages of a book, furiously scribbling down stories, sewing my own clothes and coding up a storm. I believe that one can never consume enough peppermint and chocolate. New followers and comments make my day. Hint. Hint.
Le Enjoyments: Ana always writes the sweetest, most sincere comments on my blog posts, so you can imagine that it’s obviously going to show through in her own posts! She writes about blogging, writing, and reading, and I like knowing that she will be honest in her reviews and she’s going to be awesome in her discussions about writing and reading. Also, I think the butterflies are pretty. Maybe that’s me judging a book by its cover but butterflies became a lot cooler for me when I learned they can’t poop.
Le Posts: How Do You Prepare for Camp Nano? Quiz | A Message to Book Bloggers: You Should Try Creative Writing! | I Ain’t Gonna Let Anyone Rain on My Parade: Thoughts on Go Set a Watchman | 5 Ways to Find Books You Will Enjoy | Fangirls: We Come in All Shapes and Sizes
And so pretty much I have just figured out that I am way behind on reading Ana’s blog. Go me. Go me.
Anyway, Ana has a totally awesome blog and if you haven’t already, you should go check it out! Thanks for tagging me, Ana!