Here we go again!
Here are the tag instructions:
- Display the tag on your post along with the instructions.
- Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
- Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
- List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
- Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
- Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
- And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you’ve tagged them.
Le Blogger: Alexa at Summer Snowflakes
Le About Me: Alexa S. Winters is a teen homeschooler working her way through high school. When she was little, Alexa wanted to be an artist, but later, she realized that being a writer is an art in its own right. Besides, everyone knows it’s way easier to write a few paragraphs than to copy the Mona Lisa. At least, she thought it would be. Then, she tried editing fifty thousand words and started to rethink that Mona Lisa thing.
Le Enjoyments: Alexa participates in a lot of fun activities and also shares some pretty realistic thoughts about life as a writer and all the strings that come with it. It’s nice to see her journey as a writer and how she shares her story, and the calm, measured way she writes make the posts easy and enjoyable to read. Also, she never has an end to the music to share! It’s graceful and tasteful, and in my humble opinion, worth the read.
Le Posts: Watch Me Write | Three Not-So-Wonderful Things About Writing | Fan Month: My Time in Fanland | Thoughtful Thursdays: Expectation Vs. Reality: Writer’s Edition | Thoughtful Thursdays: Expectation vs. Reality 2: Publishing Edition
Now, why not go visit? Thanks for tagging me, Alexa!