Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Share the Love Challenge: Alexa, from Summer Snowflakes

The fantastic Alexa of Summer Snowflakes also tagged me for the Share the Love Challenge! It was originally started by Audrey at The Measure of a Book (and yes, I did this tag for Ana last week).

Here we go again!

Here are the tag instructions: 

  • Display the tag on your post along with the instructions.
  • Display the link to the blog whose author tagged you.
  • Insert their ‘about me’, biography, or profile text (unless they don’t have one). And if you wanna go all-out, add their picture too (if they have one)!
  • List or talk about some things you LOVE about their blog.
  • Mention your favorite post by that blogger.
  • Tag as many bloggers as you can! Share the love! (And remember, the more you tag, the more people will hear about you and your blog.)
  • And don’t forget to let the bloggers know you’ve tagged them.


Le Blogger: Alexa at Summer Snowflakes

Le About Me: Alexa S. Winters is a teen homeschooler working her way through high school. When she was little, Alexa wanted to be an artist, but later, she realized that being a writer is an art in its own right. Besides, everyone knows it’s way easier to write a few paragraphs than to copy the Mona Lisa. At least, she thought it would be. Then, she tried editing fifty thousand words and started to rethink that Mona Lisa thing.

Le Enjoyments: Alexa participates in a lot of fun activities and also shares some pretty realistic thoughts about life as a writer and all the strings that come with it. It’s nice to see her journey as a writer and how she shares her story, and the calm, measured way she writes make the posts easy and enjoyable to read. Also, she never has an end to the music to share! It’s graceful and tasteful, and in my humble opinion, worth the read.

Le Posts: Watch Me Write | Three Not-So-Wonderful Things About Writing | Fan Month: My Time in Fanland | Thoughtful Thursdays: Expectation Vs. Reality: Writer’s Edition | Thoughtful Thursdays: Expectation vs. Reality 2: Publishing Edition

Now, why not go visit? Thanks for tagging me, Alexa!

Have you read Alexa’s blog? What’s your favorite thing about it?

5 comments :

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I feel so loved now, haha. :D And I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! I love yours too. :)


    Alexa
    thessalexa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad to have helped! Thanks so much for the tag, Alexa! :D

      Delete
  2. I haven't read Alexa's blog but I'm already clicking on some of those linked posts!! I love the idea of this tag, so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for clicking over! Hope you enjoyed what you read!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for reading Cait, and as Alexa said, I hope you enjoy her blog! :)

      Delete

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!