Both Alyssa from The Devil Orders Takeout and Opal at Opal Swirls tagged me for the Epic Reads Tag—and I’m super excited to do it! Let’s hop to it!
1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
Leigh Bardugo and the Darkling. I won the rock-paper-scissors fight with Elizabeth, and I get the Darkling. So we could just eat normal food, I guess.
2. What book do you wish the author would write the prequel for?
Okay, this will sound dumb, but I really wish that Stephanie Meyer would write a prequel about Emmett Cullen. I feel like he was the least developed character, and I just want to know—what else is in there?
3. Which two characters (NOT from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Maybe Connor from Unwind and Cinder from The Lunar Chronicles. Not really, but I hate shipping. It’s so hard.
4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them who is it and what would it be?
Mark Walden. I would probably just say, “Do Unto Others,” and leave.
5. What book made you a reader and why?
They were called Bob books. They were usually about a guy named Bob and his other friends with three letters in their names. Like Pam. Or Joe. They were probably less than fifty words. But they got me started.
6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught fire! What is the one book you would save?
Which bookshelf? Oh, don’t be like that. I would probably not save any of them because most of the books are in a series, and it would be too depressing to only save one out of the series.
7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in and why?
Why would I want to live in a dystopian world? Aren’t they all bad? That’s why there’s a DYS in it. But I’d probably pick Unwind because I could make the moral decision not to have my body parts switched out and live like a decently normal gal.
8. What is your most Epic Read of all time?
I read Homer’s Odyssey in 9th grade; it’s an epic poem, so that might count. But for now, I’ll just say the epic read is H.I.V.E. because it is my favorite.