Saturday, December 20, 2014

End of Year Survey (2014)

Dear You,

Hi. How are you?

It must be weird, me sitting here and talking to your face, and you sitting there, just now realizing that I'm seriously talking to you. Yes! Hi!

Here is the situation: I am here to beg off a few of your minutes. It's the end of the year, and I could use a little feedback to help me make the next one better. I have a few questions here; answer as you will. None of them are required, so you can spend as little or as much time as you'd like answering the questions.

My goal is this: to improve my blog.

If you have ten minutes, then I would be overjoyed to hear what you have to say. Even if you have five. I just filled this in with dummy answers and I did it in less than three. (Of course, I didn't think have to think much, as I already think about this quite a bit, so I imagine you could spend a little time thinking with another two minutes.)

To do this in another tab, this links to the nine-question survey I made. You can also click through on the post and the survey is at the bottom. I'll get your answers either way.

If you donate your time, thank you. If you don't, thanks anyway. You're still awesome, I promise.

Have a lovely weekend!

Atentamente,

Heather


2 comments :

Check it out, comments and stuff. I love to hear from readers, and I always respond to commenters! Here's the fun part—if you leave a link to your blog I'll show up and comment back. I have just one rule down here: Don't Be a Problem. This spans the entire umbrella of rudeness and crudeness, so I reiterate: Don't Be a Problem. Thanks for stopping by!